Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Home Away From Home



Homeless no more! We've finally found a place to stay while in Maine next year. We still have a few papers to sign, but it's pretty much a done deal. Some friends of ours who are living in Maine right now, found this great place for us to rent. It belongs to two professors who will be away on sabbatical next year. I'm so thankful God is providing such a great place for us to live next year: close to town, close to parks, and much nicer than the two bedroom apartment I envisioned us living in next year. If you ever want to visit us-there's a guest room and bath on the top floor!

3 comments:

Sister said...

Oh Wow ! what a wonderful house, such a blessing! I did notice a pile of snow in front of the house, must be all that global warming...

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! YAAAAAAaaaa...I love to see God working and blessing yall!

Devin said...

Wow..."Now unto Him who can do exceedingly abundantly more than we can ask or think...be the glory!"--Ephesians 3.