"The Girls"
I have a very special group of girls that have walked beside me in every stage of life since I was 18...Yep, that was 12 years ago (Yikes). We've been through freshman orientation, first dates, heart breaks, weddings, births, and our fair share of sad moments as well. Through it all we've been a strong support for one another. At every milestone of my life, they have stood beside me. I will miss my girls more than words could ever describe.
I have a very special group of girls that have walked beside me in every stage of life since I was 18...Yep, that was 12 years ago (Yikes). We've been through freshman orientation, first dates, heart breaks, weddings, births, and our fair share of sad moments as well. Through it all we've been a strong support for one another. At every milestone of my life, they have stood beside me. I will miss my girls more than words could ever describe.





1 comment:
We love you, Lanny!! There are so many more memories yet to be made! Has it really been 12 years??
Post a Comment