Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!!
I had a great plan =)...which of course didn't work out. A gal from my mom's group let me borrow Caden's super cute (according to me, he doesn't like it-maybe getting candy will help) lion outfit, so I was going to work around that and do a family Wizard of Oz theme. Well...to a certain 5-year-old boy that was a very lame idea. Only Star Wars characters would work for him. So, feeling that it would be cruel to force a Clone Trooper guy to dress up as a scarecrow, I decided we'd be a Stars Wars Family. Caden and Hailey look like Lions but are actually Ewocks (definitely not spelled right. I wasn't about to go buy two new costumes). Jory is Darth Vader and I'm Princess Leia. I'll see if I'm brave enough to post pictures of me in my homemade princess Leia costume. I just found out that Darth Vader is Princess Leia's dad...ooops, I guess I should have done some research and gone with Hans Solo for Jory. Oh well...I'm excited to put my hair up like hers!




4 comments:
I'm so excited to see the family picture of the crew!
So... my creative friend, how did you make these collages?
Hello! In an attempt to find your phone number to let you know that small group was canceled tonight I found your blog (off of an email you sent to the Adventure Moms a while back)! I love it! You take wonderful photographs! I would also love to know how you make those photo collages! I never did find your phone number- sorry! We have a blog too- feel free to check it out at http://agiggleaday.blogspot.com
Hope to see you this week!
Angie Cousins
I totally need to see those pics!!
OK Lanna, you need to post the family Halloween pics! :)
Post a Comment