Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Morning

Evans Family Tradition
Since I can remember, every Christmas my dad has created a beautiful Christmas tree for our family. We have never had the same tree twice, each year brings new creative theme carried out to perfection. Each year we ooh and awe and wonder how he comes up with such beautiful trees for us to enjoy. This year the tree was as beautiful as ever, but with an extra special twist. It was a "Candy Tree" for the grand kids. The "Candy Tree" has been one my dad has been planning for years, and it was so much fun to see the excitement and joy in our kids' eyes as they oohed and awed over grandpa's tree made especially for them.
Bottom right photo in collage: Hailey insisted on licking several of the ornaments, just in case one of them were real.

The grand kids.
The whole gang. Notice my sweet 95 (yep, that's right!) Gram holding little Levi-so special.
Let the chaos begin!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mullin family said...

Fun times! So glad we could all be together this year to share the chaos :)

lauraslifetoday said...

A-MAZE-ING tree!! Your dad is so creative!! I love the matching pj's but I notice that Angela is too cool to wear her pj pants?? Shame, shame..I assume she's been kicked out of the family now?

Summer said...

Look at all those kids!!!! I miss you guys!