Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just in Case...

Just in case I need some photos for their wedding reception...when they're at least 25 of course. (A mom can hope right!?) I think Caden would have some really tough competition though.
This is their fort/house/hide-out. They sat, laughed, and giggled for a really long time.
They wanted to know what they looked like with their eyes closed. They thought this was pretty funny. I think they had me take about 10 photos of them with their eyes closed. Each one was funnier than the last.

These two played house ALL morning. Caden was called, Father, Husband, or Dad by little Allie the entire time. So cute. During their time together, they planned for a school carnival, went to the beach, made breakfast, made a house, and took their baby, named "Bear-SOO," to the doctor. Apparently their sweet baby was very sick. Did I mention, that I got the be the older sister? Lucky me.
Quite the pair.

2 comments:

lauraslifetoday said...

HA!! I love arranged marriages..Isabella has at least 4 of them already! Cute, cute, cute CUTE! I love your blogs ;-)

Gibson Family said...

what a couple of cuties!!!