Love the pictures! How did you get "bloger" to let you put them on in such a large size? I love it!
Awesome!We are enjoying a beautiful Fall and are excited (but incredulous) to celebrate Reed's 1st birthday this Friday.Miss you guys!Love, Helen
Lanny, these pictures are amazing...they really capture the trip!! I LOVE the first one...so precious! (P.S. Did you get a new camera?)
ohh! We wish we could've been there! What fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the pictures! How did you get "bloger" to let you put them on in such a large size? I love it!
Awesome!
We are enjoying a beautiful Fall and are excited (but incredulous) to celebrate Reed's 1st birthday this Friday.
Miss you guys!
Love,
Helen
Lanny, these pictures are amazing...they really capture the trip!! I LOVE the first one...so precious! (P.S. Did you get a new camera?)
ohh! We wish we could've been there! What fun!
Post a Comment