Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alive and Well

Hey! We made it to Oregon safely. We are enjoying our new home. When we first walked in, our home was filled with so much love from friends and family: flowers, cookies, zucchini bread, and many important staples: toilet paper, butter, bread, pb&j and much, much more. We are so blessed! Thanks to everyone who has helped us during this time of transition.

Our home internet won't be up and running for another week. So my posts will be few...but I'll try my best to add some pictures soon (I promise it will be soon Pam!).

We are so happy to be home, but miss our special Maine friends as well.

5 comments:

KLT said...

We may not be official "Maine friends" anymore, but we miss you guys lots, too!

Wanna come over for soup and outside play???

Pam said...

SUPER! I will keep watching. I miss you guys like crazy!

JSTA said...

Welcome Home! I've been waiting and watching for this post - so glad to hear you're back and doing well! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help as you settle in.

Much Love,

The Nielsens

Heidi Boos said...

Good to have you back...although I haven't gotten to see you yet! Maybe sometime soon? I'm dying here!! ;)

Happy Birthday Xander!! (one day early)

Helen said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. Of course we got super hot and sunny weather right after you left. Oh, well! I hope Oregon is treating you well so far.