Cute, I love the color combo. As the "craft challenged" sister I have to ask, are they baby bibs?
Cute!How do you find the time and energy? My mom made some swaddling blankets for me yesterday, but I did get the fabric myself at Marden's last week. That was my major accomplishment!I trust you're feeling... ok???
seriously leanna...you have to stop being such a super mom...your making me look bad!! LOL! Super cute!
Leanna, Love the bibs. Very specialLove MOM
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute, I love the color combo. As the "craft challenged" sister I have to ask, are they baby bibs?
Cute!
How do you find the time and energy? My mom made some swaddling blankets for me yesterday, but I did get the fabric myself at Marden's last week. That was my major accomplishment!
I trust you're feeling... ok???
seriously leanna...you have to stop being such a super mom...your making me look bad!! LOL! Super cute!
Leanna, Love the bibs. Very special
Love MOM
Post a Comment