Friday, October 16, 2009

Crater Fun Run

To raise money for field trips and new computers, the kids at Xander's school did a Fun Run.
Xander getting cheered on by his super sweet teacher Mrs. Smith. He never has a problem remembering his teacher's name.
Xander did a great job running the whole time. One mom even told me, "I think you've got a runner." Now, years and years ago, way before I had four kids I was a "runner" so that comment sure made me happy. Who konws, maybe someday, Xander and I could go on runs together...we'll see.
Checking out the competition...

Every time the kids completed a lap they got their card punched.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Xander!!!! Maybe someday you will hold a High school track record like your Mom.

Mullin family said...

Lets race Xander!!!! Love Thomas

Gibson Family said...

WAY TO GO XANDER!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!