Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Memorable Morning


Xander's buddy Sam raised the most money for the school's Fun Run. The top prize was a ride to school on a firetruck and Sam invited Xander and another friend to ride the truck to school. It was a very special morning for these boys. The fire fighters gave them a tour of the station and then the boys climbed into the truck and rode across town to school with the lights and sirens going. It was the morning of Xander's Halloween party at school, so he was Darth Vader the fire fighter. I don't think you can get much tougher than that.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Helen said...

Wow- Super cool!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!!!

Gibson Family said...

Oh my goodness Xander! That is soo cool!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when I see you again!