little levi. our sweet baby boy. time has simply flow by too quickly. enjoying every moment of your precious newborn days. we love love love you little levi.
Okay, craziness that led me to this blog! I'm in a bible study with someone that went to High School with you. When I found out she was in Montesano, I asked about you....
and wa la!
I am so excited you have a blog....can't wait to check it out!
3 comments:
Leanna!!!
Okay, craziness that led me to this blog! I'm in a bible study with someone that went to High School with you. When I found out she was in Montesano, I asked about you....
and wa la!
I am so excited you have a blog....can't wait to check it out!
Love and miss you Levi!
This post makes me want to have another baby! Newborns are so precious!
Post a Comment