Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sisters

I've heard that many sisters experience sibling rivalry... Thankfully, we are all equally gorgeous, our homes are perfect, and our kids are geniuses, so we don't have this problem.

=) love you girls
***********************************************************************

Yes, this is copied from my older sister's blog. I've been looking up to her and following everything she does my whole life (from the proper way to sing/dance to WHAM, the right way to roll double socks, how to put on mascara, use just the right amount of Aqua Net, make chocolate chip cookies - still working on this one, and lots lots more)

2 comments:

Mullin family said...

Love you too Lanna! Did you have to bring up WHAM? I HAD successfully blocked that from my memory...GREAT! now I need to go back to therapy! :)

Gibson Family said...

Lovin you lanna-belle! And I remember our WHAM dance lessons too!!! Does a middle sister get to teach you anything though??? LOL love you! Em