I'm thinking that isn't a book the other Gramma would buy for the boys???Don't _EVER_ let the Mullin boys see that book!!!!!
ha ha ha! You know they have one for girls too...maybe I should get a copy for the kelsey, hailey, and riley...let the boys beware!besides, I think the mullin boys do half the stuff in the book already!
The Mullin boys can write the sequel, "Dangerous things to do to freak out your Grandmother". With the special bonus section, "How to teach these things to your cousins".
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm thinking that isn't a book the other Gramma would buy for the boys???
Don't _EVER_ let the Mullin boys see that book!!!!!
ha ha ha! You know they have one for girls too...maybe I should get a copy for the kelsey, hailey, and riley...let the boys beware!
besides, I think the mullin boys do half the stuff in the book already!
The Mullin boys can write the sequel, "Dangerous things to do to freak out your Grandmother". With the special bonus section, "How to teach these things to your cousins".
Post a Comment