I did it. I finally found time to take a photography class. My kids think it's great that mommy has homework and goes to "camera school". My first assignment was to take some still shots. I was a little nervous at first, because I'm so use to relying on the cuteness of my kids for a nice photo. But I found it to be a lot of fun to look around and find color and beauty in so many places.

![]() |
| Caden's buddy: BEAR |





8 comments:
Hi I love it!!! Really liked the one with the flower and the mail box. Can't wait to see more!
Love MOM
seriously!! How can you be soooo talented??? I think Ang is right...i AM adopted!!!
YOU HAVE THE MOST AMAZING EYE FOR DESIGN AND PLACEMENT!!!
Good work Lanna Belle!
Soooo soooo amazing. I loved that you found color and beauty in everyday things like garbage cans and mailboxes. Really beautiful colors!! And I can not tell you how much I LOVED seeing bear!!
XOXO dear one
bec
Nice, Lanny!
Good job taking care of yoruself. You're a good mom role model!
Love,
Helen
So happy that you were able to take a class! The pictures are great- I love the light on the bear!
So happy that you were able to take a class! The pictures are great- I love the lighting on the bear!
WOW! These shots are amazing!! I have some of your early work, I'll be sure to keep them for the biography :)
thank you for the pics - I soooo love the picture with Caden's bear - especially with his kung-fu grip on that poor thing.
Post a Comment