How can it be? Levi’s first year went by so quickly. It was a great year filled with lots of wonder and excitement. Knowing Levi was our last baby, we tried to slow down and enjoy each stage. We celebrated with a sweet and simple party with the six of us.
This is what happened when I went to get my camera. Hmmm, looks like I have a few helpers lined up at the frosting bowl.
Levi clapping while we sing “Happy Birthday!”
Yikes! Don’t mess with this baby when he has cake in his hands. He means business.
Ahh, much better. Here’s sweet Levi.
Levi has just started taking a few steps, loves to laugh, and is quick to jump right into the middle of whatever his older brothers and sister are doing. He’s brave, silly, and quite the charmer. Love him.
3 comments:
happy birthday Levi!! Oh how we love and adore you!!! Love, Uncle Dan Dan, Crazy Auntie Emmy, and Riley Jo
Love the determined look on Levi's face while he is eating his birthday cake!
Love it, I canNOT believe how fast he's growing. No more birthdays without us big guy!
TSmith family
Post a Comment