Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello Cutie Pie



Meet Riley Joanne. Seriously, she is just as sweet as she is cute. Since I'm her (proud) aunt, I'm probably a little biased. But really. Who wouldn't think she's adorable. She just turned two and  since I got to see her for Thanksgiving I snatched her from her grandpa and took some (okay many) pictures of her. We had a great time, she's spunky, fun, and can talk, talk, talk. Hmmm, wonder where she gets her "social skills". If you know Em, you know the answer ;).  (Love you sis, xoxo.)






3 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Love it!!! Thank you for taking such great pictures! I think I owe you a Starbucks or Cuppa Joe now! LOVE YOU!!! Em

Gibson Family said...

Dear Auntie Lanna,

I like to have my picture taken! Will you come to Colorado? You are fun and silly...I LOVE YOU!

Love,

Riley Joanne

Anonymous said...

Love it love it!!! Leanna you out did yourself with those GREAT pictures. (Wow and just think you have only been to "Camera" school two times!!!!) Love you MOM