Saturday, August 30, 2008

14 Jars of Fun

While cleaning a few things my landlord left behind, 14 jars on the small kitchen counter tops to be exact, I came across a few I either didn't need or simply had no idea what they were. As I was about to toss them all, I had a flash-back of sitting by Heidi and Alex (Tash...I don't think you were in this class) in early childhood development class and the words "sensory development" came to mind; Fancy words for fun things kids like to use their hands to play with =). The joy of it all-my boys were happy for an hour and I finished cleaning the kitchen!! Well, Xander got a little bored and turned some of his cups into a telescope. There are only 4 jars on my counter now-hooray.

Xander checking out the clouds with his new telescope. The view from the kitchen door. Our back deck and backyard.


1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

You are the coolest mom ever! So good to talk with you tonight. I'm glad you are making little steps to make "your house" your own!