As a kid, okay and an adult, I loved new crayons. The smell, the perfect points and the fact that red was just as large as all the others. Xander was so excited; I could see the endless possibilities running through his head. Then...of course...ten minutes later I peeked in to see my young artist's progress; he was doodling Lego creations with his trusty grey pencil and his bright, beautiful crayons were left sitting lonely on his desk. Oh well, more for me =).
3 comments:
I wonder if it's a teacher thing? I love new school supplies so much! Although I don't think I would go back to teaching just for that. :)
By the way, this photo collage is extremely artsy! Way to go!
Leanna, I always look for new pictures on your blog. LOVE Hailey's new hairdo. Your blog makes my day!
My question is:
How do you do those cool photo layouts?? ...jealous...
Kristy Tapper
Post a Comment