Hailey in her first tu-tu. I made it for her for Christmas...I don't think she'll remember or care that I let her try it on before =). She had a lot of fun with all the fluff.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, Leanna she is just so precious!!!! We will need a picture of all the little girls in their Tu Tu It would be so CUTE. Love MOM
How adorable!!! You are quite the seamstress, it appears! So glad that we are able to keep up with your time in Maine through this blog. You have taken some wonderful pictures ...... and you know what they say: "a picture is worth a thousand words!" I'll be checking your blog frequently! Hi to Jory and the kids!
Is anything cuter than a baby girl in a tutu? I'm not sure there is. This is such a sweet collage of a sweet little girl. It's hard to believe that she'll be one year old in just a couple of months.
By the way...love the title. It's such a Lanny thing. :)
4 comments:
Oh, Leanna she is just so precious!!!! We will need a picture of all the little girls in their Tu Tu It would be so CUTE. Love MOM
Sweet girl! I can't wait to see you again :)
How adorable!!! You are quite the seamstress, it appears!
So glad that we are able to keep up with your time in Maine through this blog. You have taken some wonderful pictures ...... and you know what they say: "a picture is worth a thousand words!"
I'll be checking your blog frequently!
Hi to Jory and the kids!
Is anything cuter than a baby girl in a tutu? I'm not sure there is. This is such a sweet collage of a sweet little girl. It's hard to believe that she'll be one year old in just a couple of months.
By the way...love the title. It's such a Lanny thing. :)
Post a Comment