Monday, November 24, 2008

Our First Snow Day

The first snow of winter fell on Saturday. We woke up to everything being quietly covered with 2 inches of snow. It was a fun, lazy day. I think we were all in our jammies till 11 am =).
Waffles for breakfast-yum. Growing up my mom would make us waffles on Saturdays. It's fun to do the same for my kiddos.
Xander took this picture all by himself of what he drew while waiting for breakfast.
Caden waiting for waffles.
The snow was too light and fluffy for a snowman. But it was great for a snow catapult.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mullin family said...

Xander, your catapult looks like lots of fun! love, Thomas

Kate said...

I can't believe that you have snow! We just had a cold rainy day! I guess an hour north makes a big difference. Looks like you guys had fun!