I love a slow Saturday morning when we have nothing to do. Our three little ones snuggled up on the couch for some Saturday morning cartoons (yes, I know it's not good for them...but they wrestled more than they watched) while Jory and I took our time and made breakfast. Eggs, sausage and toast it was simple and yummy.
**Side note**
A lot of people have asked how to make the photo collages. It's super easy! I downloaded Picasa 3 (it's a very simple, basic photo organizer/editor from google). I select the photos I want, then click the collage button, then click the blog-this button. That's it! I can upload photos from my camera, make a collage and post it to my blog in 20 minutes...I timed it =). If you want something easy/fast/simple you'll like it.


4 comments:
There's NOTHING wrong with some Saturday morning cartoons! It's a necessary childhood memory. :) Your sweet babes look like they're having so much fun snuggling. So sweet!
Thanks for the collage tip...
Look at you-all getting into blogging!! I love the pics and totally miss you!
Leanna love the snuggle pics!! So nice Xander can read to the little ones. Miss you
I JUST took a picture of Sam, Allie & Brady snuggling in the recliner under a blanket watching a movie. They look just like your three. Glad you got to enjoy your Saturday morning.
Tash
Post a Comment