Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt



"I found one!"


The couple in this picture is Dave & Emily. Dave works with Jory at UMaine and Emily is his super fun wife who is expecting a baby in August. They were far from family too this Easter, so we were lucky to have them over for dinner and a very chilly Easter egg hunt.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be so nice not to have a "white" back yard anymore. But I'm sure it was lots of fun for a while. See you soon!!

Laura Fenske said...

I love the excitement of the kids when they find an egg. Garrett actually "got it" this year and LOVED hunting for eggs. I think he got a bit of what Easter is about besides just eggs too. Adam asked him if Jesus was part of our family's lives and he looked at Adam and said, "Jesus IS alive!"

Lindsay said...

Your kids have JOY written all over their faces :) Love it!!

Gibson Family said...

what a fun easter day! And BTW was there any doubt that a gal with the name Emily wouldn't be super fun?????????