Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring has Sprung

It was in the 60's! Ahh the sun felt sooo nice. Xander taking a break from shooting hoops and playing soccer with mom.
Yes, this is Caden outside wearing his jammies. Let me explain. Every morning he asks if he can wear his jammies all day. Every morning I explain he needs to get dressed because he can't wear jammies during the day (not that I've ever done that). To which he replies, "Bup Mommy...these are dressed!" So the other day, we had no where we had to be. I was planning on it being a great, rare, day that we stay home, go nowhere, just stay home. So...yes...when he woke up and asked if he could wear his jammies all day I thought what's the harm? When I said, "Sure, why not!" Caden was crazy excited. Funny thing is, the next morning he didn't ask if he could wear his jammies all day. Maybe it was because of the 'no sandbox' rule when he had his jammies on, or maybe he just wanted to try it once, there is a strange and wonderful freedom when you know you have a day that you could just stay in your jammies if you wanted to (not that I've ever done that).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gibson Family said...

I love the jammies! What a fun day to just relax! Xan Xan is quite the "cool dude"