I'm starting to experience a little bit of that "dirt loving" with Austin, but he still gets a little freaked out every now and then when he gets a little too dirty...but I'm sure that will go away with time! ;)
Love the pictures that show off what fun they are having!
Yay, DOCTOR Jory!!! We tried to call and say congrats on the new position while you all were at Great Wolf, but some child answered the phone or something - we heard lots of activities in the background, but no one actually answered. :-) At any rate, we're so happy for you ALL! Love you!
6 comments:
Boys and dirt just go together. Looks like fun!!
Love you, Blue tarp
GREAT photos!! They capture their love for sunshine & the sandbox beautifully!
Fun pictures, but I can't help but notice that Caden is wearing a WHITE shirt as he is playing in the dirt!
I'm starting to experience a little bit of that "dirt loving" with Austin, but he still gets a little freaked out every now and then when he gets a little too dirty...but I'm sure that will go away with time! ;)
Love the pictures that show off what fun they are having!
Yay, DOCTOR Jory!!! We tried to call and say congrats on the new position while you all were at Great Wolf, but some child answered the phone or something - we heard lots of activities in the background, but no one actually answered. :-) At any rate, we're so happy for you ALL! Love you!
Post a Comment