Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Sewing

Friday {late} night.
Sunday night.
A little something festive.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

KLT said...

Nice weekend project!!! (Looks more fun than my painting ;P)

Heidi Boos said...

How do I go about ordering one of these? ;)

Awesome work, Lanny! And, all in a weekend!! This is beautiful and will make the perfect touch for your table on Saturday. Wish we were coming over for a BBQ, so I could see it in person!

Miss you and think of you often...

Gibson Family said...

seriously Leanna! YOU ARE SOOO TALENTED!!!! Can I put in an order for one too??? Love you and will miss you much this 4th of July....

vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vicki said...

Great Job, Lanny! It does look very festive!

JSTA said...

Great work! Way to go! Hope your 4th of July is wonderful.
~JSTAA

Mullin family said...

IMPRESSIVE!

Anonymous said...

Love it Love it!!! Leanna it looks GREAT Love you and see you soon HAPPY DAY Love MOM