Caden getting Xander back for dumping snow on his head {way back when} for those of you with good memories =).
Oh the joy of soaking your older brother.
This was the last picture taken. Right after this shot I had to quickly put my camera in a safe (dry) place and help out with some "conflict management" between the two after this one-sided water fight.
This was the last picture taken. Right after this shot I had to quickly put my camera in a safe (dry) place and help out with some "conflict management" between the two after this one-sided water fight.

5 comments:
Oh, that last picture is priceless! I can definitely visualize the "aftermath" with having to deal with a soaked and unhappy older brother. ;) But, I'm sure Caden thought it was all worth it!
Hmmm... seems like dejavu to me...we've had our fair share of one-sided "fun." :-) Hope you have a happy fourth! Love ya!
I love the look of glee in Caden's eyes!
dry clothes: $10.00
garden hose: $30.00
Hosing down your big brother: PRICELESS!!!
Love the comment from the Gibson Family :-)
Post a Comment