What fun! The pictures remind me of when we were little and went to Enchanted Village.
Oh what fun! Have you guys had a chance to go to the train town yet?? Don't you miss Enchanted Village??? What fun! See you soon!
I know you will miss the fun things in Maine, but Dad and I found some really cool tube caves by Mt St. Helens. Ape cavesYou would love them!! See you soon MOM
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What fun! The pictures remind me of when we were little and went to Enchanted Village.
Oh what fun! Have you guys had a chance to go to the train town yet?? Don't you miss Enchanted Village??? What fun! See you soon!
I know you will miss the fun things in Maine, but Dad and I found some really cool tube caves by Mt St. Helens. Ape caves
You would love them!! See you soon MOM
Post a Comment