Jory and Bret dug a huge hole for the boys to play in...for hours. Run, jump, repeat.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sand Beach such a fun place. I will miss visiting you in Maine, but SO GLAD to have you back in Oregon. Jory, how about a Summer home in Maine? Sounds like a great idea to me. Blue Tarp
Ohhh yes! We need a family vacation home in Acadia! Then we could visit all the time!!!!! Although I think for the time being mom and dad should sell their place in Centralia and buy the Sullivan house.....just a thought....Love you!
4 comments:
Sand Beach such a fun place. I will miss visiting you in Maine, but SO GLAD to have you back in Oregon. Jory, how about a Summer home in Maine? Sounds like a great idea to me.
Blue Tarp
Ohhh yes! We need a family vacation home in Acadia! Then we could visit all the time!!!!! Although I think for the time being mom and dad should sell their place in Centralia and buy the Sullivan house.....just a thought....Love you!
Are you guys living in Acadia now?:)
That second pic is awesome!! And that little miss Hailey in the polka dotted hat is the perfect picture of sweetness!
Post a Comment