Ohh Acadia! So much fun! Let's plan a family vacation and go there again!
Em Sounds like a great idea!! Just figure out how we can all get on one of your planes.Acadia truly is a beautiful place. See you SOON! Mom
I really feel like I'm missing out on a treasure with all of this talk about Acadia. Sure wish we could have come for a visit while you were there.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ohh Acadia! So much fun! Let's plan a family vacation and go there again!
Em Sounds like a great idea!! Just figure out how we can all get on one of your planes.
Acadia truly is a beautiful place. See you SOON! Mom
I really feel like I'm missing out on a treasure with all of this talk about Acadia. Sure wish we could have come for a visit while you were there.
Post a Comment