Sunday, September 20, 2009

End of Summer BBQ

Yes, they're both in their undies...it was hot, and best of all, no ketchup stains.
Sweet & simple, just the way we like it.
Family + Food = Good Times
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Hey....where was my invitation???

Mullin family said...

Phew! With our slow computer the text came up before the picture and I was afraid it might be JORY in his undies! :)

lauraslifetoday said...

You guys ALWAYS look like you're having so...much fun! I'm so happy that you're close to your family again. And I'm so glad it was just the kids in their undies, I was scared for a minute too!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Team Smith;

Looks like lots of fun. Wish we were there. Sounds like you guys are settling back into a great life back in Oregon. Good stuff.

Team Tapper thinks of you guys often. Currently heading to Africa to pick up Mr. Abu. Very excited.

All the best;MT