We've lived in many houses over the last couple years, with each new place comes a few little projects to make it our own. There's something comforting about making something for your home. It just makes it feel, well, homey. This pile of fabric ended up as a shower curtain. I fell in love with this fabric and with a coupon (love those) purchased just enough for a little splash of color for the bathroom.

5 comments:
AWESOME!! Love the photos ... they have HOME written all over them!
Lanny,
I'm so glad to see that you are still sewing! I miss doing it together, I had so much fun. We should have done more days like the one we spent shopping at Marden's and the quilt store. I miss you guys so much! Hey, I'm getting ready to make a shower curtain too, any suggestions? Did you find a pattern? I looked for one but couldn't find anything.
Pam
If you ever get "bored" you can come over and do some sewing at my house! :)
I think the curtain will look great! If you have extra, maybe you could make a new schrunchy out of it for dining room light? :)
We need to plan a playdate or dinner soon. Now that Xander is settling into a school routine.
Leanna, It pleases me so to see your wonderful sewing and homemaking skills.. Way to go Leanna!!!! Love You MOM
Post a Comment