Looks like a good time. Rain never spoiled a beach day in my family! I hope the school year is off to a good start. I miss seeing you around! How are you doing, by the way?
Thanks for allowing us to peek into your world through the MOPS blog. It has been great getting to know you better and I am looking forward to many more fun times together.
Leanna, Sure hope you continue your Blog. Maybe it could be the "Oregon Tale" now. Miss the great family up dates!!! Anyone out there in Blog World feel the same way?
7 comments:
Alright Lanny, I'm ready to go to Manzanita. I've never been there! Let's pick a Saturday and get our families there this fall sometime.
Hey, great Blog post! LOVE the pictures ! :)
Oh what fun we have at grammy's beach!
Looks like a good time. Rain never spoiled a beach day in my family! I hope the school year is off to a good start. I miss seeing you around! How are you doing, by the way?
-Helen Marasco
Hi! We're back from our trip to Maine! Thanks for the great suggestions! Camden was so cute and the Windjammer Festival was last weekend!
Thanks for allowing us to peek into your world through the MOPS blog. It has been great getting to know you better and I am looking forward to many more fun times together.
Tammy Williams
Leanna, Sure hope you continue your Blog. Maybe it could be the "Oregon Tale" now. Miss the great family up dates!!! Anyone out there in Blog World feel the same way?
Post a Comment