With all the transitions we've had over the last few years, it was so relaxing to spend time in Manzanita. Manzanita has a special place in my heart. It's always been a 'home' to me. My Gram has lived there forever, or at least as long as I've been alive. Growing up we would visit often and now that I'm a mom, it's so special to share this place with my kids. I've lived in many, many places, but this spot on the Oregon Coast has always been the place to return to and gather as a family.
To us it's Gram's Beach, but to the rest of the world it's Manzanita, 'the little apple'.
I'm convinced the only thing you need to take the beach is one big shovel, a blanket, and many little hands to helpTo us it's Gram's Beach, but to the rest of the world it's Manzanita, 'the little apple'.
Xander and Caden with their cousins Thomas and Zac. Splash, dig, run, repeat...it lasted a good hour
cousins + friends = a great combo




2 comments:
Yes, Gram's ocean is the best!!!
Looks like loads of fun!!
Post a Comment