Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Local Favorites

Two of our favorite things to do when I need a "good" excuse to avoid doing laundry or dishes we head over to one of the many parks in the neighborhood or the great local library-it's for the kids, right =).




4 comments:

Ryan said...

I love how everything is an adventure for ya'll! Keep taking every opportunity to see something new. Your time in Maine will go by so fast...I keep looking back and wondering where the past 3 years in Oregon went! Is being a mommy and at-home teacher awesome? So happy for you! Love, Trish

Heidi Boos said...

Seriously, can your kids be any cuter?? Keep enjoying those days and finding every excuse you can to go and play. The "other" stuff will always get done...eventually. Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! We just got home and i just peeked to see how yall are doing. Glad to see that you are are enjoying Maine. I love you sis

Unknown said...

Glad to see those sweet smiles! We appreciated the b-day card for Ava Lou! When I asked her about who to invite to her party she asked me "Is Caden still in Maine?" You are thought of often in our house! Love you five!