Happy anniversary to the both of you. You are both very special!!! We love you lots. The Blue Tarp couple. (Leanna, how do you do it? 10 years and you don't look any older)
How have you been able to hold on to Lanny for so long? Must be your rugged good looks. Anyway, could you try calling me at my home phone number because I misplaced my phone which is where I have your phone number.
8 comments:
Holy Smokes! 10 years!? Really!? It was just like yesterday...
Love you guys and Happy 10-Year Anniversary!
A very special happy anniversary to a wonderful couple. We love you!
Happy anniversary to the both of you. You are both very special!!! We love you lots. The Blue Tarp couple. (Leanna, how do you do it? 10 years and you don't look any older)
Congratulations! What a blessed journey...so thankful for your friendship!
Love, The Beasley's
Wow 10 years! Way to go you guys! Hope that you are having/had a wonderful anniversary!
Jory,
How have you been able to hold on to Lanny for so long? Must be your rugged good looks. Anyway, could you try calling me at my home phone number because I misplaced my phone which is where I have your phone number.
Happy Anniversary to you two!! It's been a GREAT 10 years ... I can just tell :)
Here's to many, many more!
Happy Anniversary! Love you both and so thankful for you!
Post a Comment