
Riley (Caden lovingly calls her 'Ridey'), Em & Me enjoying a breezy day at Sand Beach.

Caden with Grandma Evans (my mama)

My mom, sister and me missing Angela. (You know Ang, it's not too late to make it out here.)

How we both truly feel about our picture being taken.

Yet again, another attempt for a family picture. Hey, at least this time we have 3 out of 5 people looking in the general direction of the camera...really that's all I'm hoping for.

Em & her baby girl Riley, 6 months old

Hailey chatting with cousin Riley

Jory and Xander enjoying climbing all over the rocks

My mom
2 comments:
What fun! I sooo wish I could have been there wish you guys :( I keep searching my sock drawer for a pile of $$$$, but all that I find is more socks!
I love the pictures! Dr. Smith is looking a little more relaxed these days :-). Thanks for posting! We miss you all and are looking forward to August. We are having the annual garage sale in mid-June...any cheap flights to pdx?!
-Kareena
Post a Comment