Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cathing Up in Blog Land:: Bar Harbor with Mom & Em

With the sun shining and Summer on its way, I find myself out playing much more and on the computer much less. Which I guess is a good thing...except my blog has been lacking updates even though my camera is full of new adventures every day. So, here's an attempt to catch up a little. These are some pictures of a day trip to Bar Harbor during my sister and mom's visit a week ago.
Xander in front a naked (and anatomically correct fountain) which brought on some very interesting questions and observations. Xander wondered why they didn't make the water just "come out of his pee pee". The conversation ended with Jory and Xander seeing who could hit the statues bottom with a penny. I know, I know, our art appreciation is just amazing.
The gang. Yes, we put Caden on a leash...oops, I mean "child safety harness". If you spent a day with him in town, trust me, you would too.

Aunt Emmy becoming Hailey's best friend. What girl doesn't love chocolate?

Ahh, one of our famously wonderful family portraits, we try, we really do.

Hailey cruising in cousin Riley's super cool John Deere stroller.

The boys playing by the water at Bar Harbor.

Just a few boats were in the water this day. When we returned to Bar Harbor for Memorial Day Weekend the Harbor was filled with boats. Yes, we do go there a lot! We love it.
A picnic by the water to fill our tummy's so we can go have more fun.

3 comments:

Gibson Family said...

where's Riley??

Lindsay said...

Love the family portrait! :)

Have a GREAT day!

Heidi Boos said...

Looks like fun with the family!! My favorite is the picture of the 5 of you...I wouldn't expect anything less. ;)

Can't wait to see you for good!!!!!!!!!