Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is It Too Late?

I think I know the answer to my question. Yes, it is too late to wish you all a "Happy St. Patrick's Day." But I'm going to anyway since I went to the bother of hunting around our house for anything green, threw it on the table and (strongly) encouraged everyone to go upstairs and put on as much green as they could. So, here it goes. "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" I give myself only 20 minutes a day to complete/post a blog entry...and if I can't get it done...it'll have to wait for another day. I think this day was one when my camera cord wasn't working, and after 20 minutes of shaking the cord and no luck (I'm not Irish) my small time frame was over and it was back to work, so here it is.
Xander was sooo excited to have "sugar for dinner!" Referring to the jello w/whip cream.
Caden loving on Hailey
A traditional Irish meal of boiled corned beef, red potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Jory loved it, I'm happy having it once a year.
The boys (surprise, surprise) ate their jello first.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mullin family said...

Since I married an Irish boy that then gives me the authority to say that it is never too late to wish someone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love the pictures, especially the napkin holders :)

Gibson Family said...

( to be read with your best Irish accent...)

ahh there you go lassie! It is never to late to wish someone a Happy St. Pattie's Day!!

Heidi Boos said...

It's never too late to show off your creativity!! Love all the green and the planning you took to make it extra special for your family. Love that about you, friend! You're so good at making things fun...even on a whimm!