I was having troubles with my camera cord, but I shook it really hard and voila, it worked! I have a feeling it won't work that way every time. It's late, I'm tired and I have to take Jory to work in the morning...so just a few pics and not much writing.

My mom, me, Hailey, and Gram (who's 94! Hope I have those good Swiss genes. My mom obviously does.)
My mom, Hailey, and my super cute niece Claire.My mom, me, Hailey, and Gram (who's 94! Hope I have those good Swiss genes. My mom obviously does.)
My super fun nephews Zac & Thomas. Notice Thomas literally jumping for joy! I was too when I first saw them!
My beautiful (older...yes, I know she doesn't look older) sister Angela with her girl Kelsey and Hailey.

3 comments:
Lanny, I'm so glad you got to enjoy some time with family. I'm sure it was a great blessing!
Hey if shaking the cord doesn't work just slap some duct tape on it! It was such fun to see you guys, we are counting down the days until graduation :)
Oh hooray!! What fun pictures! And for the record YOU HAVE the same great Swiss genes that Mom and Ang have....I may have to start saving for Botox to keep up with you all!!! Love you and wish I could've been there!
Post a Comment