Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me & My Girl


I didn't realize how few pictures I have of me and Hailey Grace. Thanks for having me stop and smile for a picture Heidi, I know I'll cherish these shots in years to come.
So glad I got my roots done the week before =).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heidi!! Now when the Mother Daughter tea comes around Leanna will have a picture of her and Hailey. So very sweet!!! Can I have a copy? Love MOM

Lindsay said...

What precious photos!! Beautiful - both of you! :)

Gibson Family said...

awww! So precious! She has your smile :)

Can't wait to see you guys---real soon! whoohoo! Love you, Gibson clan

Mullin family said...

Wonderful picture! I agree with Em, Hailey has your smile :)

Heidi Boos said...

I love these pictures of the two of you! You know I'm a sucker for a cute little baby girl and her pretty mama! Of course I had to snap a few pictures. ;)

Love you!