Seriously-this child's room was
absolutely spotless the night before. When he woke up this is what it looked like! We love him-we love his spirit, his mischivious smirk, his kindess for others, and the way he makes us laugh-but
seriously he does things like this, things you just won't read about in a parenting book and I just wonder what is the right response?!....and then I decide....oh, well we'll just clean it
again before he goes to bed and remind him...to
stay in bed during the night.
Another ??? moment: "Mom, Caden is peeing on my shoulder!" Overheard while Xander and Caden were taking a bath this morning.
3 comments:
Oh! I'm still laughing! The bathtub comment by Xander is priceless!
I'm assuming this is Caden...
What doesn't that boy do during the night? First the harmonica, then the toy frenzy. Keep us updated on what he might do next. :)
OMG! Iam still laughing as well! Ohhh what we love to torture our older siblings with:)
Post a Comment