Now I know that Caden is two years younger than Xander, so naturally he'll be a little messier with painting. However, watching the two paint...or should I say how {differently} they each painted was so fun. Xander was very focused, making sure each color went in just the right spot. Caden mixed all the colors and slathered it on. When Caden got bored with the project, Xander stepped in and finished Caden's car. They're brothers, but they're also such good friends-sorta the peanut butter & jelly thing-different but very good together.



4 comments:
Wow, I'm just impressed that you were brave enough to let them paint, indoors, at the table!
This makes me smile.
You're such a good mommy to pull out the paint...I always cringe when Mikayla says, "I want to paint!"
I've heard that the middle children are usually a little different.
kind of reminds me of the difference between Ang and myself:)
Post a Comment