Me and my baby. I've always thought the first birthday was a bit of a celebration for both the baby and mama; a time to celebrate making it through all those sleepless nights, spit-up in the hair, poopy diapers and days when one (or both of us) just seems to cry a lot...generally associated with those before mentioned sleepless nights. The first year-hooray we made it!
Those sweet little fingers preparing for a major sugar rush. Hmmm....maybe those moms would do the whole "healthy cake thing" know what their doing. Oh well, too late now.

7 comments:
sweet pictures.
very joyful happy family It would have been good to have been there. Love Gram
Love the Pictures!!! Sweet sweet little one
Love MOM
Great pictures! Happy birthday Hailey!!!!!! :)
Happy Birthday Hailey! Have I mentioned how much I love her name? Hailey Grace...it's just so pretty!
ohhh... I can't wait to see her and give her many hugs and kisses! Such a sweetie!
...here's to making it through the first year :)
Such cute pictures! Hailey looks like she was definitely loving that cake!
This is random, but your hair looks beautiful!! I love the length and the curl at the bottom. That little girl is so lucky to get her momma's pretty looks! :)
what the heck good is a healthy cake. you go ahead and teach her to appreciate the good stuff. there will be plenty of time for her to worry about her "girlish figure" when she is in her 30's.
great pics-love seeing your face!
Post a Comment