Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Last Week
Last week seems so far away. Last week we were all healthy and playing outside. This week we're sick, all {FIVE} of us are sick and to be quite honest, we're sick of being sick. We've been feeling flu-ish since last Thursday night. We are a tiny bit better today, but it is soooo hard to care for three little ones while not feeling well. Let's not even mention the laundry that is threatening to take over since it hasn't been touched for days. There's a snow storm coming in this afternoon and our cupboards are looking bare, so I need to drag my sick bum to the store and buy some food for the fam. I promise my next post will be more upbeat than this...it's just one of those days...couple of days.

3 comments:
Oh, Lanny... I'm so sorry your ENTIRE family has the "bug". Maybe that means you can all get over it at the same time and all be healthy again! I'm thinking about you and wishing I could be there to help!! There are brighter days ahead...
Oh! Why does Maine have to be soooo very far away?! I'd love to come over with a bag of groceries and a casserole for dinner :)
oh pumpkin heart! I hope you all feel better real soon:) You should have family movie night everynight:) I hear super delicious hot cocoa helps out alot...It's too bad grocery stores don't do delivery....
I think you should move to Colorado and then Riley, Dan, and I could bring you delicious treats...although Angela would probably bring delicious cookies...and we all know no one can compete with those!!!!
Post a Comment