Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sweet Hailey Grace


Our sweet Hailey Grace turned one last week. She is such a bundle of fun; full of giggles, smiles and spunk. We are truley blessed to have her. Happy Birthday baby girl.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 1! Where has the time gone? She sure is adorable!
Miss you!
Lins

Gibson Family said...

I remember renting a car on my overnight just to be the first to see her! My has the time flown by! Happy birthday baby girl

Heidi Boos said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your beautiful one year old. Can't wait to see her "in person" very soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't believe Hailey Grace is ONE! Time flies. I will never forget that day... such a special girl. Miss you Hailey!

-Tash

Anonymous said...

She is 1!! It is so hard to believe. It seems like yesterday that we had spent the day out shopping on "Black Friday" and then later that night Jory suggested the name Hailey Grace. I remember that it felt sort of like magic~it was so perfect.

Then when she was born and all of us were just crazy with excitement and Jory trying to get home. WOW -she is such a gift. ...Maybe you should have one more :)