Hailey's hair is going through quite the wild stage. I think it's trying to keep up with her personality.
My little ones love scrambled eggs, I don't love cleaning the pan...my eggs always stick like crazy. So we've discovered Sunshine toast. It's wonderful! No scrubbing the pan =). Just cut a hole in a piece of buttered toast and cook it in the oven. Voila! Yummy breakfast for the little ones and quick clean up for mama. As a bonus, I usually get to eat the pieces of cut-out toast. For some reason toast just tastes better when it's in a fun shape.

7 comments:
They look like Jan's one-eye's. A family tradition lives on! Wish so we could be sharing your sunshine toast with you. Just two more months to go!
Looks like so much fun... can't wait to have breakfast with you. You could make them when you come to our house. Love You
They look really neat, but, the sight of kids eating soft cooked eggs always makes me nauseous. I know, I'm weird...... My kidd-o's will just have to make do with scrambled eggs. :)
Lanny,
The kids and I re-discovered these just last week. How funny - great minds think alike! I was trying to remember what I called them as a kid-chef, so I googled them and discovered there are a TON of funny names for them - our favorite was "yolky-polky," with "bulls-eye" and "eggs tucked into bed" as close seconds. :-) We miss you! Thanks for keeping up the blog so well so we can keep tabs on your Maine life. :-)
These are a favorite at our house too! We refer to them as "Egg in the Holes." Sunshine Toast is MUCH more creative.. A slice of cheese on top makes perfection!!
You get the prize for making breakfast the most fun way to start a day!!!
Love the banner pictures of your sweet kidlinks!
so how are the eggs? are they really runny? they sure look pretty!
Post a Comment