Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Friday Night Show

Last Friday night the kids put on a show for us. For a good hour or two they sang, wrestled, raced, and performed many other often hilarious things for us. It was a great show performed right in our own living room on "the rug stage".
Crawling Races. These were pretty intense and very competitive. Xander was disqualified for obvious reasons...just kidding every one's a winner here!
On to the dancing portion of the show. This was hilarious. These two (unfortunately) get their dance moves from mom and dad. However, thanks to the inspiration of our good friend Kristen, we have lots of dance parties at our house and the sillier the moves the better.
Caden's solo performance.
The grand finale of the evening. Caden would holler (very loudly of course) the name of an animal and they'd all act like that animal for a few seconds until Caden came up with another animal. Audience participation was required of course.

I've never seen a Broadway show...and I have a feeling I wouldn't enjoy it any more than this one. Even though Xander made a ticket booth and charged both Jory and I a dollar each (no joke), it was definitely a priceless evening.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mullin family said...

I'm still laughing! What great fun! Xander is a great entrepreneur :)

Lindsay said...

better than Broadway for sure!!

Heidi Boos said...

Can we come over and play and dance with you?? You guys just have so much fun!

Love, Mikayla & Austin

Gibson Family said...

Hey there! Will thus show be touring any time soon?? Hope it comes to colorado....I had know idea Xander had such business savvy! Too cute! And Riley wants to make animal sounds with Caden...