I never make fruit smoothies in the winter. I don't know why, I just never think of it. My friend Jennifer made smoothies with frozen fruit for our small group last week. Brilliant! What a great way to fill the kiddos up with fruit during a season when fresh berries and other yummy fruits are just too spendy. Now, I know most of you who read this are super moms =) and have lots of frozen berries stored in your freezer from summer pickings and maybe you make these all the time. But for us, it was a great treat. And our freezer is now full of frozen berries 'picked' from the frozen food isle, ready to be made into yummy fruit smoothies to brighten up a winter day.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
S'blended
I never make fruit smoothies in the winter. I don't know why, I just never think of it. My friend Jennifer made smoothies with frozen fruit for our small group last week. Brilliant! What a great way to fill the kiddos up with fruit during a season when fresh berries and other yummy fruits are just too spendy. Now, I know most of you who read this are super moms =) and have lots of frozen berries stored in your freezer from summer pickings and maybe you make these all the time. But for us, it was a great treat. And our freezer is now full of frozen berries 'picked' from the frozen food isle, ready to be made into yummy fruit smoothies to brighten up a winter day.

4 comments:
What a great idea! :)
We love us some smoothies here at the Boos household!! :)
Summer, winter, any time of the year!!
Your title made me smile...it's so Lanny!
OOOOHHH! Sounds yummy! I think I may have to go and "pick" us some too! Love you :)
Great idea hope everyone likes blueberry smoothies.rn
Post a Comment