Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Decorating Heart Cookies

I belong to group of moms called "Adventure Moms." This group has made my transition to Maine soooo much easier than I ever expected. They're a fun group of moms with such sweet little ones. There's at least two activities each week to choose from. So if you just can't make it out the door one week, you know there will be something the next week.

Today we decorated Valentine's Day cookies at Angie's house. The kids had a great time. So did the moms-the cookies were yummy!
The best part...eating the cookies.
Xander instructing Caden in the art of cookie decorating.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I recognize Hailey's sweater! Glad the clothes finally came. Love you girl!--Amy

Lindsay said...

How fun!! Looks like everyone enjoyed it :)

** I like your angled photos too :)

Angie Cousins said...

I'm so happy you guys could join us! And I love the pictures of Hailey and the one of the cookies!

Heidi Boos said...

Man, I wish I could be part of that Adventure Group...

Cute cookies and even cuter kids!

Gibson Family said...

seriously...you all have so much fun! can't wait to see you:)