Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man? Do you know the muffin man who lives on Jory lane?
That's how my sweet niece Ava sang it. So that's how we sang it as Xander stirred up some muffins-all by himself. Oh how I wish I could stop him from growing up so quickly.

That's how my sweet niece Ava sang it. So that's how we sang it as Xander stirred up some muffins-all by himself. Oh how I wish I could stop him from growing up so quickly.
Chocolate chip muffins...delicious, well sorta. They were "healthy". The kids had no idea though.

4 comments:
So what was your secret ingredient that made the muffins healthy?
I guess it looks like you should start letting Xander make you dinner once a week or so. He looks like he could whip a great meal! :)
yes yes do tell! they look so yummy! AND if they are healthy...all the better! Xander is becoming quite the renaissance (sp?) man! Chef, businessman, artist...there is nothing he can't do!
Cute, cute, cute!
Love the last two photos :)
Post a Comment